Look forward to travelling again with the Bíonn Siúlach Scéalach Organic Hoodie.
Bíonn siúlach scéalach means travel broadens the mind, or travellers have stories to tell. Not all Irish sayings have direct translations and this is one. If you are familiar with Gaeilge you can recognise siúl to walk and scéal is story or tale.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast. It was a coronation stone for kings of Leinster.
- UNISEX Irish language travel hoodie.
- Original design & handprinted in Ireland by Angelina Foster.
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Clothing & ink manufacturers are chemical free GOTs certified
- Vegan Approved
- Printed on Fairwear fabric (therefore child labour free)
- Stylish side pockets with Raglan sleeve
- Brushed Sweatshirt 85% Organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% Recycled polyester 300 GSM
- Double layered hood in self fabric Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping Metal eyelets
- Inside herringbone back neck tape Self fabric half moon at back neck Slanted side seams with pockets
- 1×1 rib at sleeve hem and bottom hem Flatlock topstitch on all seams
If unsure of size maybe measure one of your own sweaters against my size guide!