Irish Language Travel Organic Bamboo t-shirt for women who love to hike, yoga or interested in Irish heritage. This tléine has a lovely neckline and is really comfortable and breathable.
Bíonn siúlach scéalach travel mean broadens the mind, or travellers have stories tell. Not all Irish sayings have direct translations and this is one. If you are familar with Gaeilge you can recognise siúl to walk and scéal is story or tale.
The symbol like an eye is from the stone of Mullaghmast. It was a coronation stone for kings of Leinster. I love Celtic symbolism, I’ve wandered through many standing stones and this has influenced my work in heritage design.
- Women’s bamboo raglan t-shirt.
- Super soft to the touch.
- Relaxed fit open neck.
- Digitised hand-drawn lettering by Angelina Foster.
- Handprinted in Ireland
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees
- Clothing & ink manufacturers are chemical free GOTs certified
- 70% Bamboo Viscose 30% Organic Cotton Jersey 3.39oz / 115g