LOOK FORWARD TO TRAVELLING AGAIN WITH THE BÍONN SIÚLACH SCÉALACH T-SHIRT
All great travellers have stories to tell, and this high-quality, sustainably produced men’s t-shirt is its own conversation starter.
The original design, drawn and hand-printed here in Kildare, celebrates the heritage and culture of Ireland’s Ancient East. The eye is inspired by symbols on the stone of Mullaghmast – the coronation stone for the kings of Leinster. And the Irish language message is a reminder that travel broadens the mind.
This original t-shirt will make the perfect gift on father’s day for any lover of the Irish language and Ireland’s storied past. And each one will arrive wrapped in the story that inspired its design!
- 100% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON
- Hand-printed on 155G Fairwear t-shirts (therefore child labour free)
- Ladies medium fit (not square) with lovely neckline
- Vegan Approved
- Packaged in recycled paper with story of design
- Eco friendly tees
- Clothing & ink manufacturers are chemical free GOTs certified